Stripes at my feet...

Este pantalón me hace feliz… es una de esas mágicas prendas que amas y usas seguido hasta que te cansas de ella.
Por otra parte espero que sus actividades culinarias de esta época navideña estén empezando mejor que las mías ya que como amante de la comida considero una injusticia el hecho de que aun no he probado mi primera Hallaca del año.
--
This jeans make me happy... they are one of those magic items that you love and wear repeatedly until you get tired of it.
On the other hand, I hope that your culinary activities of the season have begun better than mine, because as a food lover I consider an injustice the fact that I haven’t had yet my first Hallaca of the year. (The Hallaca is a typical dish of the Christmas season in my country, you should give it a try
 ;] ). 

Acerca del outfit, como les dije arriba, no puedo dejar de usar este pantalón (véanlo también en "este" post), así que constantemente estoy pensando diferentes maneras de combinarlo, esta vez decidí irme por una combinación más feliz y colorida pero sencilla y sin llamar mucho la atención a la vez, que me recordara los días en donde no todo es lluvia en la ciudad de Caracas. ¿Qué les parece el resultado? 
--

About the outfit, as I say before, I can’t stop wearing this jeans (you can see them in "this" post too), so I’m constantly thinking different ways of combine them, this time I went for a more happy and colorful but simple and kinda low-profile way, that reminds me of days when not evreything is about rain in Caracas. ¿What do you think about it?
 PD. Quiero recalcar que lo de “no llamar mucho la atención” no funcionó ya que con la tamaño de las plataformas y mi altura natural escuche mas de un -que tal el clima en las alturas-.

Besos navideños y como siempre: ¡Muchas gracias por leerme!

G.
---

PD. I’d like to emphasize that the “low-profile way” didn’t work at all since the size of the plataform of my sandals and my natural heigh made me listen to some “How’s the weather up there?”.

Christmas kisses for all of you and like always: ¡Thank you so much for reading me! 
G.  

Lo que usé/ What I wore:
Top: AISHOP
Jeans: ZARA
Zapatos/Shoes: Steve Madden
Bolso/Bag: The Best of Everything
Cinturon/Belt: BERSHKA
Anillo/Ring: Nunca puedo recordar el nombre de la tienda/ Can’t never remember the name of the store.

Photos By: Jessie Ruiz

Follow, follow, follow:


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares